Our committed members, volunteers and contributors are the heart and soul of SCARF. Without their time, talent and generosity, our current projects and initiatives would not happen. SCARF receives no ongoing government funding, so we rely heavily on the time, talent and resources of the local host community to give vitality to our programs and projects!
You can play a part… how can you help?
There are so many ways you can help support SCARF’s vital work:
- Make a donation. Your generous donations allow us to continue our work supporting refugees.
- Volunteer as a mentor, tutor, trainer or a committee member. Find an opportunity to match your skills and interests here.
- Become a business partner and show that your workplace or business supports new arrivals.
- Use your creative talents. Donate artwork or find a new masterpiece to treasure at ART4refugees.
- Fundraise for SCARF and support our work with the community.
Your support could make a huge difference to the life of a child, a family and a new and emerging community. All of our volunteers and supporters agree that it is a mutually rewarding experience!