If you’re in the SCARF community – you’ll know that one of the best parts of being involved with SCARF are the friendships you make, and the sense of being part of one big, diverse, welcoming family. Not only is this enjoyable for those who experience it, but importantly, it fosters an atmosphere of welcome and social inclusion for all.
In the spirit of encouraging this even more, we thought we’d dedicate a bi-monthly event series to socialising, sharing culture, meeting new people, making new friends and hanging with old ones!
• Sifters Espresso, 82 Market Street, Wollongong (weather permitting)
- 25th August
- 22nd September
- 20th October
- 17th November
• Free! Registration necessary via eventbrite. See SCARF’s Facebook for ticket details.
• Live music performance by classical guitarist Sako Dermenjian
• Delicious Food prepared by SCARF Caterers.
• Many cultures/experiences/
~ ALL Welcome (including kids) ~
Whether you’re part of the SCARF community or not, we invite you to come along by yourself, with your family or with friends – and join us for the launch of this special SCARF event series.
See you there!